Monday, July 23, 2007

How I ended up at Jang Su Jang...

Today I hurried out of work, forced my mom to come home early and rushed over to the nearest place for one of my summer time cravings~~~Korean Cold Noodle called "mool naeng myun" at Korean Noodle~~~(a great hole-in-the-wall kinda restaurants)

Korean Noodle
13347 South St
Cerritos, CA 90703

(562) 865-4771

To my shock and dismay, when I got there...the restaurant was boarded up and CLOSED!!

I found out that it had caught on fire mid-last week~~~right when my craving for this delicious treat started! >.<


New Peking Restaurant
19131 Bloomfield Ave
Cerritos, CA 90703

(562)865-8139

Desperate to find a restaurant and not willing to go to church on an empty stomach...we went to another Korean Restaurant in the same plaza (Cerritos is never short of Korean eateries)




I have eaten at Jang Su Jang a couple of times before and the one thing that I really like from this place was their Short Rib Soup (but it was way too hot for this and I just wanted something quick and simple) I've tried their cold noodle before and didn't like it very much...


Some Small dishes~~~



So I ordered Bi Bim Pap...=_=::



Jang Su Jang
19107 Bloomfield Avenue
Cerritos, CA 90703

(562) 924-5367


Overall experience: -10
Rating: 4 (mainly cuz it didn't satisfy my "noodle" craving)

No comments: