Thursday, August 02, 2007

Summer School of Truth/Trip to Santa Barbara

My schedule's been jam packed these past few weeks because I have been tending to a lot of church activities. This last few weeks after I came back from my College Training the Summer School of Truth (SST) started.

The SST is mainly a week and a half long of bible school for the children. So far most of the church's activities have been focused on the adults, so now we turn our attention to the little ones. ^^

I was one of the teacher/helpers for the 6th grade group and we covered the book: "God's Full Salvation"

But when we're not in the class rooms we are busy thinking of fun stuff to exhaust the massive energy of these little folks~~

Golf n' Stuff



Our t-shirts turned out wonderful ^_^:: (that's because I'm from Texas) tee-hee-hee


The verse on the back is from Galatians 2:20

Santa Barbara trip~~unfortunately not all of the kids signed up for this event because of the price and whatnot~~~so it was actually a nice way for all the teachers that taught classes during the SST to relax a bit and reward themselves ^^



We went to Lake Cachuma and had a BBQ~~~had a little accident with the fire but everyone was fine hopefully their eyebrow will grow back...Let's BBQ!



These guys were skipping rocks across Lake Cachuma~~~



Somebody skipped a rock across this guy's head~~~OUCH >.<



Just the other week I was going to drive to Irvine and go swimming at my friends new apartment complex...due to some circumstances, I was reluctantly unable to go =_=::


But now that I think about it...it seems kinda strange that I went to Santa Barbara and the only thing significantly fun that I did was to swim in the swimming pool ^^::

(Santa Barbara is much farther than Irvine...so I guess that whole fret about "my gas $$$ being wasted to go to Irvine to swim when we have a pool in our backyard" was kinda pointless compared to this situation)




I give perfect 10!!! Beautiful!



Just a little friend that came to our picnic and started to poo-poo on our heads >.<


1 comment:

The Cake Doctor said...

cute face drawings on the pictures!!!...did a rock really cause that spot on the brother's head? hope it wasn't too serious...man brothers are so rough!! the trip looks so fun!!