Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Absentee Note

So I have left my blog unattended for a while since my last post~~~no access to the internet....I've been on the road...living out of a suitcase ^_^::
This past week I attended the West Coast College Training at Sacramento! Here are just a sample of among 200 photos....ENJOY!

What is everyone lining up for at 7:00 in the morning?!


~~~FOOD, OF COURSE!



Look at all those cookies!! There was oatmeal raisin, sugar cookie, chocolate chip, peanut butter, white chocolate Macadamean nuts (my favorite was the white chocolate macadamean one)


All gone! ^_^ Sugar High...


I loved these strawberries that they bought for us when we went to the Church in Sacramento to eat dinner~~~


I was so full from dinner that I could only try one of them...kinda regret getting so much food on my dinner plate >.< (decisions....decisions....)


This is what my serving one chose: she likes white chocolate and coconuts~~~


I like a nuttier combination with my chocolate~~~


Yummy~~~

No comments: